Have small cysts in ovaries, bled a lot, pain in pelvic. What can help the pain?

I have small cysts on my ovaries I can t take birth control because it causes me to black out I m in extreme pain every day I ve been to 1 obgyn and to the Er three times no one can or wants to do anything to help what should I do and what could be going on with me. My first trip I found out that the cyst were small and on both ovaries I bleed for a month and a half. The bleeding has stop but I m still in pain I m 21 and have had 1 child. I feel the pain from my belly button down into the pelvic area. I do know that my lining in my uterus is thicker than normal. Please help the pain gets worse everyday. I can barley take care of my child I no longer work and go to school two nights out the week. I can t keep fighting the pain.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013