Have small circular patches on body. Happened after sex. Keeps returning. Permanent treatment?

Have small circular patches all over my body the doctor said its a virus but they keep spreading. It started as a big red patch on the side of my knee . The medicine helps temporarily. this started happening around 2 months ago. When the virus clears up from one place on my body it moves to another. Happened after I had sex. My sisters and my mom got some on their body just by touching me. Help please.
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
the circular patches are itching temporery for how long what medcine did you use to get the you all share the washing machine same time to wash togather or use same towels.if you get infected after sexual contact that you did not mention the prttern of relation ship since its unlikely tranmit the infection to your sister and mother if it were to be sexually tranmitted