Have small bump between vagina and anus. Hurts and blood comes on squeezing. Remedy?

I have a small bump on the inner left side of my butt cheeks i say rite in between m vagina and anal it looks white and every time i squeeze it it hurts and blood comes out and wen i keep squeezing it it finnaly pops and puss comes out but it feels like its under my skin and its like my 6th time i got this can you please tell me what it might be cuhz im scared i dont know wat it is if its good or bad please help me
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013