Have small brain aneurysm, coiled aneurysm and clipped aneurysm. Hypothyroidism, hypertension. Okay to smoke cannabis?

is smoking cannabis with sage, safe when you have a small brain aneurysm , a coiled aneurysm and a clipped aneurysm also had cataract surgery in both eyes and have hypothyroidism and mild hypertension and obesity weigh 78 kilos, 160cm height, am 58 y o female going through menopause have difficulity sleeping and feel anxious. cannabis helps me sleep and makes me feel more relaxed. the above conditions were diagnosed 6 mnths after brain haemorrhage and surgery
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012