Have slime in bathroom, no poop. Maybe ibs. Changed eating habits. Now slime smells like rotten meat. How to overcome this?

since jan i have been having slime in bathroom but in most cases no poop just slime. I looked it up and it may be ibs. so I changed my eating habits did what website said. and now recently 2 weeks ago I looked and the smell of rotten meat is present in slime. I don t have health insurance cause I cant afford it. so what can I do to relieve the pain and get rid of this without spending money I don t have. also am I dieing now im only 40 years old.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013