Have slightly squinted eye. Have hypertropia? What can help me?

my name is uday.....! im 16 years old and im frm india..! From the past 4 months i observe a slight squintness in my right eye! later on when i went through the internet i found that i have Right Eye Hypertropia ! But its like i can see and visualize objects just like a normal person...But when others see me they observe this squintness in my right eye..! In this case my right eye seems to be turning towards the right and the left eye is just normal..! When i asked my mom about this she replied that im having this past my childhood but i never recognised so...! But now i realize that i hav a squint in my right eye whenever i notice all my recent snaps with friends and family..! I hope u can suggest me a better way through which this squint of mine can be cured.....It will be better if u recommend and suggest me to cure this through exercises..!!
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012