Have slight heaviness on head, vision affected, darkness. Can i ask a doctor online?

I have slight heaviness on the right side of my head just above the ear and then that at times shifts to the left and back side and top of the head as well. Also, my vision at times feels a bit affected due to it as in I can see darkness at times - not complete darkness but sort of can t see properly if I am trying to focus my vision on a particular spot. This has started just a few weeks back. The heaviness also makes the upper inner part of my jaw feel weird at times.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013