Have sleep disturbance due to fibromyalgia and arthritis. Tried melatotin, valerian. Further?

I have sleep disturbance due to fibromyalgia and arthritis . I have tried melatonin , valerian, and other herbal supplements and they may work 2 or 3 days but then not at all. I have tried ambien which causes memory loss and lunesta which raised my blood pressure and my interoccular pressure(I have glaucoma). What do you suggest I try next? The sleep is so important in order to deal with my work effectively and with having arthritis and fibromyalgia. My doctor suggested Lexapro but I am afraid of the side effects.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013