Have sleep apnea, under control, had migraines, neck jerks, low potassium. Emergency?

I have sleep apnea and it has been controlled, I thought. I ve been wearing my mask normally, etc. I ve had migraines most of my life, but had actually lessened through the years. I started having constant headaches that will ease off randomly but not for long. So about amonth ago, I woke from a nap and felt aware, but was confused about a normal task. Later that evening, I fell asleep in my chair at home and my husband woke me because he was going to bed. I sat up and felt normal and wasn t drowsy at all. When I stood and tried to walk, my legs bucked as if they were made of rubber. Tries to catch myself with my as and they did the same. I checked my bp and it was like 138/104. I was naturally freaked out because I had a few involuntary neck jerks. I saw my sleep doctor the next day thinking it was related to the naps. He suggested possible neurological causes or low potassium . I didn t go to the ER, but he asked that I would go if it happened again. Last nite it did. I had been tired with a worse than normal headache
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013