Have skin tags near genitals, armpits, after sex. Are they genital warts?

genital warts or skin tags? My partner and I had sex about a year ago, we were both virgins starting out and i can garenty you that, i was wondering id i had HPV . I noticed that around my vagina I had lil skin tag looking things, about 2 of them had very very small white tips, but they were lumpy, they just looked like skin tags, I am very known for having skin tags, i have them under my armpits and a few other places. I have only had sex with one person in my whole life, and same with him. What do u think it could be.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013