Have skin peeling on hand, use plaster. Used lotion, antibiotics caused rash. Autoimmune disorder in family. Related, treatment?

Afternoon, Doctor. I'm a university student. I'm having trouble with my fingers skin kept on peeling off, particularly my right-hand fingers. I applied lotion, but it didn't work. I did not have any allergic except for certain antibiotics, which upon consumption caused rash. The skin peeling of my fingers seem to spread downward to my hand. Besides that, my father is known to have autoimmune disease. Is there any correlation? I'm not sure, but the skin peeling of the fingers happen for a long time until today. I use plaster over my fingers to class. Is there any reason for this to happen and any possible treatment to relieve it? Thanks. From: Elina.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013