Have skin peeled off in toe, have burning, COPD. Use oxygen and ventilator. What to do?

Last week skin peeled off small toe and two adjacent toes, also side of foot next to small toe, now side of foot and top of foot as well as the 3 toes, red, sort of a burning sensation, not painful. I am 71 years old, Male, 262 lbs. not very active, Do not have diabetes, have COPD, and wear compression stockings 24/7. Today walked approx. 1 mile with my little dog in ice and snow. Usually walk every day, but not a mile. Use oxygen as well as a ventilator usually before getting up in the morning...some exercises or chores cause me to use oxygen.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013