Have skin growth on chest, pain in bone joint, loss of breath, bleeding gum while brushing, gastritis. Any ideas?

Hi, I m 52 yrs old and  noticed in the last 8 months problems; 1) have some type of growth by my spleen/ chest that  is cherry size under the skin... and sometimes feels like a mass under my rib cage when I inhale. 2)  bone/ joint pain all over my body ... and lately...  intensively stronger on my left side chest, left underarm , neck on both sides. 4) loss of breath when doing manual labor along with the weakness (contrary to the fact that I m a very strong... physically fit... person all my life). 3) feel sick having the taste of blood if I wake up in the middle of the nite along with excessive gum bleeding when I brush my teeth . 4) lower left uncomfortably of fullness around lower colon (left side) and having excessive gas (that may sometimes... or may not help me feel better when releasing the gas). 5) small pea size growth (3) under skin by colon and around abdominal  area. If you have any opinion... I would like to hear it .
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012