Have skin discoloration in Vulva.Diagnosed as Lichenoid. Could it be alcohol wipes reaction?

I recently had an exam by a doctor who believes I have a lichenoid process of some sorts going on in my vulva . It seemed that one of his reasons for thinking this was the discoloration of skin in that area. I tried to tell him that my skin is not normally like that and that I was concerned the discoloration was due to the alcohol wipe I used during the clean catch urine . He wasn t too interested in hearing what I had to say. My question to you is could a reaction to an alcohol wipe mimmick a lichenoid presentation?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013