Have sjoegren,s syndrome, Raynaud's, type 2 diabetic. On Prednisone, Cymbalta, itching in back and lower leg. Why ?

.I have sjoegren,s syndrome , was diagnosed with Raynaud s years ago 1980,s then neuropathy .newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes no meds due to high dose of prednisone for years.none now. on cymbalta 60mg bid for on neurontin 600mg tid. trying to self withdraw gradually.because of cost.what can i expect. i developped severe itching back and r lower leg along worsened loss of sensation r toes.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013