Have sinusitis with nausea and vomiting, blurred vision , tonsils and pain in stomach. Recommendation?

I am currently taking 90 mg of Vyvanse . I am 23 and my weight has just now gone back up a few pounds to 107lb. The past few months I have had server sinus headaches with nausea and throwing up. Now it is a constant problem, with a bit of blurred vision periodically, EXPECT when I am on antibiotics - and during that time I feel great. Also, everytime I have went to the doctor the past few months, I ve had drainage behind my ears and enlarged tonsils. One more thing, in the past I ve had inflammation in my stomach and esophagus . But lately the pain in my upper stomach has been so bad, I am now taking 80 mg of nexium . I never had this problem with adderal in the past.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013