Have sinusitis, hiatal hernia. Taking Flucloxacillin, omerprazole. Suggest?

I am taking Flucloxacillin for sinusitis. I have a hiatis hernia. I was okay with the antibiotic for the first couple of day but now when I take my antibiotic I have all the signs of hiatis hernia, it was very bad last night during the night. Is it possible for Flucloxacillin to cause this. I take omerprazole 20mg twice a day and have not had any symptoms for many, many years, so the only difference is the antibiotic. I am a 62 years of age.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013