Have sinusitis, blocked nose, painful throat, green phlegm. Should I take crestor?

I am a 63 year old male.I ve been using CRESTOR for many years. Been truly suffering of sinusitus in a bad way. Two courses of antibiotics plus four cortizone tablets for four days, made NO difference. I still have a waterfall at back of throat during the day and a blocked nose at night with green phlegm when I try to blow my nose. I am pretty desperate to know the cause of my allergy . Awaits tests on dairy and gluten products, but what about CRESTOR?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013