Have sinusitis ans respiratory. Was on lot of medicine which had side effects. What to do?

Stopped taking losartan, fevers and chills, aches, disoriented, swelling has gone down, blood pressure borderline. It's been 5 days and I'm nearly incapacitated. Have hated taking this drug for 3 years, tried lisiniprol and had a cough and leg swelling. I am in good shape, I exercise daily, and have recently lost 15 pounds. I am going to go holistic, is there anything I can do to feel better while detoxing? I've had chronic sinusitis since taking this drug and while its listed as a side effect, along with chronic upper respiratory infections all winter, my doctor is not listening.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013