Have sinus , ringing in ears and dried blood in nose. Blood came from throat. Treatment?

Hello, I flew back to the United States from Peru on the 13th on Feb. I had four flights and each time I experienced Aerosinusitis. I didn t figure that out until now. After a couple of days the pain went away but a slight sinus pressure remained there. I have noticed some ringing in my ears lately and dried blood in my nose . Today when I woke up i was slightly congested. I cleared my throat and dark blood came out, Seemed clotted and old, Is there any treatment i can do at home, like a neti pot? I am a 25 yr. old male, 5 7in, and weigh about 150lbs.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013