Have sinus issues, sore throat, breathlessness, tight chest. Any exercise recommended?

Hi. I have sinus issues I get treated for, I have a post nasal drip that is irritating me alot causing sore throat breathlessness tight sore chest sometimes everyday and coughing. Now I am also high blood pressure on meds and getting horrible boil like spots/blemish on my neck and chest. I am 37yr old lady due to get married in July and cant get fit as any exercise makes me very breathless and sore. What can i do to make things better. At end of tether
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013