Have sinus infection, lump above collarbone, nodules on thyroid. Why enlarged lymph nodes?

I am a 42 year old mother of 2. I noticed a lump above my left collarbone back in August. Went to GP and she said that she wasn t concerned about it and I should go back and see her if it became the size of a golfball. It was about the size of a peanut. A couple weeks later went to Urgent care and was tested for Strep throat(negative) because my throat and neck hurt. Was given antibiotics for sinus infection . I was later referred to ENT by the GP for a CT scan of sinus. This only showed a small polyp in left maxifacial which ENT said was not causing blockage but I did have swelling in my nose and was given another round of antibiotics. A few weeks later I felt like something was pushing against my neck and was constantly pulling at my shirts because it felt like they were on my neck. Went back to GP and she sent me for ultrasound of Thyroid. This showed 2 nodules on my right thyroid 9mm and 1cm. the 1cm looks to be cystic. GP also ran TSH and T4 and antibodies test which all came back normal, but thyroid was enlarged. I asked for a CBC and found out my WBC was 15.5. GP gave broad spectrem antibiotic for 2 weeks. Retested a moth later and WBC is now 11 which is still a little high. Saw ENT on Monday he saw no need for fine needle biopsy because the largest nodule is cystic. Ordered a soft tissue CT for enlarged lymph nodes which showed that I have several borderline nodes with the largest being on the right side but none were reactive to the dye. I didn t even know I had a enlarged node on the right side as I can t feel it. I was given the option to moniter them? Or have a biopsy of one of them. I am at a loss as to what to do or where to turn. It seems that every fall I feel sick and have a elevated WBC, but they never know why. In 2010 WBC was 13, 2011 it was 12.2 and this year 15.5. Should I be concerned about cancer, Hashimotos or where to turn for infection? What kind of doctor or specialist should I see? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012