Have sinus infection, lower jaw, throat hurts, have stuffy, runny nose. What is the cause of pain?

I think i might have a sinus infection but today my back lower jaw hurts. Only on the right side. When I drink any type of liquid it hurts my right side of jaw and throat. I thought it might have been a cavity, but my tooth does not hurt when there's liquids in my mouth (hot or cold) only when I swallow. A couple days ago I started having stuffy, runny nose. So I've been blowing my nose a lot, which Is now very sore. So I'm not sure of why the lower jaw pain?? Please help...
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013