Have sinus infection, chest congestion. Taken corricinen and zicam. Need medication to clear the mucus and congestion. History of heart problems and with pacemaker

i have had a sinus infection and head cold for over a week i have taken corricinen hbp and also zicam and also flonaize but i still have a lot of mucvus and light congestion in my chest what do you recommend me to do aare there anything i can do at home to help mclear this up.i am also a heart patient i have 2 artifical valvesw and a pacemaker.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013