Have sinus infection. Tightness in lower throat, breathing difficulty, sleeplessness. Solution?

I believe I have a sinus infection . It is the fourth or fifth day of heavy symptoms, and tonight things took a sharp turn for the worse. My throat has been closing off while I sleep with tonight being the most extreme. I feel tightness at the lower portion of my throat and am having a very hard time breathing . I have never in my life felt anything like this, and I dont know how I can possibly go back to sleep.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013