Have sinus. Had protected sex with sex worker. Had cuts on penis. Advice?

just after shaving my penis i had protected sex with a sex worker and then i masturbated with my right hand on which i think there was vaginal liquid and while shaving there was a very very tiny cut on my penis. dont know whether it was covered with a condom or not. and i had sex after 40 min of shaving. certain days after this i got cough and cold problem which went away after some time. but again developed sinus problem and still taking MEDICINE for that. plz help me
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013