Have single mastocytoma. Should I be concerned about allergies?

My son was diagnosed with a single mastocytoma? I was told that it was not serious and would go away on it s own. Should I be concerned about allergies? He is not allergic to any foods that I know of and has had seafood and all types of nuts already. The only reactions he has had is to one of his vaccines which cleared up after a dose of Benadryl and he also tends to react to mosquito bites (more swelling than usual). He will be two at the end of January and we noticed his mastocytoma abotu 6 months ago.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013