Have sickness, high BP, tingling sensation, swelling in feet and hands. Have IUD. Suggest?

well I have the iud in and I think that its making me sick plus I have not gotten a period my hormones are out of wack and ive just not been feelin good lately my blood pressure has been up to which is rare for me because ive had my hands and feet swell and they tingle.... so im thinking that its the iud that causin all these other problems..... please help me... I tried to get into the dr to get the iud out but she has a waiting list..... YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013