Have sick tummy after eating or drinking. Diagnosed as Acid Reflux. Taking Nexium 40mg. Suggestions?

hi i have a realy bad problem with my tummy every time i eat r drink ..i fell sick ive got a camera down my thrat to see the problem but no answer just say,s it looks fine and no ulser,s thought it might be yeast allerigy but blood test said no ...also taking nexium 40mg tablets which have some effect ..also stoped eatin spice food n dont drink alchol anymore what could it be it was sayed it was acid reflux but it is contant n alaways burping and have traped wind too bloted n sore tummy all the time....please help...
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013