Have sick feeling, lazy. Have irregular period always. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Is there chance for pregnancy?

So, honestly.. i have always had an irregular period& messed up stomach. january 16th, period. february 14th, period. march 7th, un protected sex.& he came in me. I took 4 tests, all negative. I took 3 a week after march 14th and another a week ago. A few days ago i started getting bloated after eating, even though i didn't eat much because recently everything makes me wanna puke. I threw up the other night 11pm-7am straight. my tummy is a little hard, feels like abs. but i'm real lazy. tired more, and i feel sick all the time. Could I be pregnant or no?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013