Have shrinking clitoris. How to get cured?

Im 21years old and i noticed two months ago that my clitoris had shrunken in size and i know im sexually attracted to my fiance but i very seldom want to have sex.. what could i do to change these things.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Feb 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. what you told never happens. don't worry about sex feelings, they depend upon the time of the period. during oulation time and during period the urge is more. rest of the time it is less. it is not commen with everyone. so dont worry every thing will be o.k. thank you.