Have shoulder pain. No fever, normal blood pressure. Have schizophrenia, anxiety, and history of migraines

Hello, I am desperate for medical advice. Here is a brief synopsis of my illness . I had a virus last weekend. It started Saturday morning. I woke up throwing up in my bed. I had muscle pain. By Monday I was better except for bad pain in my shoulders, especially my left shoulder. The pain continued all week. Last night, around 11 p.m. or 12 a.m. I started feeling very, very ill. My muscles hurt so bad that I literally lay in bed without moving. Mostly my shoulders, but also my lower left back and leg muscles. Then my neck and my jaw started aching. I went to the ER around 4 a.m. I was treated with morphine and bloodwork was done showing no problems. No fever, normal blood pressure . After receiving the morphine my pain temporarily got better but then got worse. My jaw hurt so bad I could not talk. I was sent up about 4 hours later. They said there was nothing they could do. They prescribed Robaxin and Percocet . When I arrived home, about 10 minutes later the pain got very bad. Mostly my shoulders, neck, upper back, and wrists but also my entire body minus my feet and hands. If I press down on my muscles I feel very little discomfort BUT when I move them I am in excruciating pain. Pain so bad I have been crying. Right now the pain meds and muscle relaxers are helping, but I know they will wear off soon. Should I go back to the ER? What can I do? I am a 27 year old female of average weight, 5 foot 3. I have schizophrenia , anxiety, and a history of migraines. My psychiatric health is not a problem right now. I am desperate for advice, can you help? P.S. I have no sore throat , no fever, no chills, just severe muscle pain following movement of the muscles.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013