Have shoulder lesions, pain is worse. X ray says nodular calcific densities are seen superolateral. Means?

hi i ve done x ray for my shoulder lesions. i havent seen my doctor yet, but the pain is getting worst now, i cannot move and lift my right arms or shoulder. what will i do? what medicine will i take? x ray results says: nodular calcific densities are seen superolateral to the humeral head. the rest of the included osseous structures and joint spaces are intact. there is no distinct fracture , dislocation, or osseous erosions. the soft tissues are unremarkable. Impression: consider calcific tendinitis .
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013