Have shortness of breath, back pain, abdominal pain and fatigue. Trying to get pregnant. Advice?

I have a shortness of breath, feel like i keep yawning to catch my breath, have a dull lower back pain and a soreness throughout the back, my arms are also sore, soreness in the gluteus area as well. Feel like I need to stretch out. I have had some abdominal pain as well with a little more strain in voiding. The abdominal pain is like a pinching in either the left or right side and only lasts for a couple of seconds and then slowly diminishes like if nothing happened. I have a dull headache and feel very fatigued like if I should jut be laying down in bed. I don t know if any of this is related to ovulation as I should be on my cycle day 15th and we are trying to become pregnant again (after a natural miscarriage at 13 weeks on January 30th). I apologize as this is so much information, but I appreciate any help. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013