Have short height. Is it true that excessive masturbation can increase testosterone level and close growth plates early?

As from age 15male i started doing excessive ejaculation and at 16 i went for a bone age and my growth plates had been fused.I have a short height and i am feeling guilty that it has been remained short because of my this bad habit i did in my growing year and i have became so depress by reading this comment of a doctor who said excessive ejaculation or masturbation can increase testosterone level high which would prematurely or early close the growth plates(long bone) restricting further height growth or restrict ultimate height.Plz explain me this scenario what this doctor has said is it true plz explain.God bless you.Very depressed sir help
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013