Have shock wave through brain when stressed or tired. Have Epilepsy in family. Related?

Hi, I am a 43 year old female, my problem started about 4 years ago. I get what feels like a shock wave through my brain. Afterwards I feel very tired. We do have epilepsy in the famaly. My grandmother on my mothers side had it up to the day she passed away. Some doctor in our town said it is something like the start of epilepsy. I am prone to get it when I am really tired or stressed. Please can you give me some insight on it. Kind regards, Mrs A. Mostert.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013