Have shock like feeling of heartbeat. EKG, ECHO, ANSAR tests done. Is it to be concerned?

I just went through a full cardiac checkup because I was experiencing a heartbeat every now and then that felt shock like. They did find some PACs on my EKG so they ran me through and event monitor, an echo, and ANSAR test and everything came up fine. I had a heartbeat today that really shocked me. I didn't feel any pain or feel any dizziness or any other symptoms but the shocking nature of it startled me. I do have anxiety, and all of these tests I had done were within the past month. Should I be concerned??
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013