Have shivering in legs and feel pulse throughout the body. No medication now. What to do?

I feel Pulse move through my entire body/legs quivers randomly.

Recently I've been getting these strange sensations..

I'll be sitting and all the sudden it feels like my body is one giant pulse- and it lasts for a while.

Another one is random 'motor-y' shivers in my legs. These also last a while.
It's not like my legs are trashing about or anything- it feels like I'm sitting in a passenger seat of an active-standing-by truck.

It especially happens at night-- and it's very unnerving and annoying... anyone else get these moments?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013