Have shingles, itching, tireness, no pain, red blisters, prescribed anti-virals. Will they burst before drying?

I have mild shingles and have had it for three full days. I have been given anti-virals from my doctor. I haven t really got any pain, some itching and am a bit tired (but it is the end of a busy year) The blisters ( I have two significant ones and two tiny ones ) have become more red but have not burst or anything. Will they burst before they dry up? I really want to know when I can go back to work - I am a teacher in a large school, and there are two pregnant staff that I know about. Thank you. Clare x
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012