Have shedding of skin on hand. Have been applying gold bond motion. What to do?

I have recently transitioned into an office job. I used to do field construction, but always wore gloves while working. The problem I am having is on my right hand only, all four of my fingers are shedding an unusual amount of skin. The skin is peeling away from the underside and not the top side of my fingers. I am wondering if this is due to the wireless mouse that I use with my right hand or some other deeper issue. I am not the first user of this mouse. I have been trying gold bond lotion on my hands to see if this would solve the problem. My right hand also appears to be slightly whiter than my left (I am white). Any thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013