Have sharp stabbing pains in stomach, diarrhea, had red wine, diagnosed with a high Banana intolerenc, moderately low intolerence for red grapes. Cure?

I have sharp stabbing pains in my stomach and diarrhea - last night I had 3 glasses of red wine. I don t usually feel this way after red wine. I have however been recently diagnosed with a high Banana intollerence and show moderately low intollerence for red grapes. I ve noticed my body is becoming more sensitive to the foods I eat.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
these are due to re wine
if you have diagosed then eliminate thse from your diets because if you eglect this you will find everything reacting to you in near future
at present take metrogyl 200 mg bd
syp gelusil 2 tsf tds
take fexo fenadine bd
ake lot of water
take 5 days
in future eliminate all from your diet
or if you want to take go for desensitisation therapy for these so that your body can tolerate them again