Have sharp pins and needles, lower abdominal pain, heaviness in vagina. What is wrong?

Hello, I had a TAH 6weeks ago. I am now having sharp pin and needle, stabbing like pain in my lower abdomen on top of bikini incision. I am also having a heavy feeling on bottom of vagina area. I have not resume sexual activities yet. I do notice when I have the pins and needle feeling it when I have been walking or on my feet for about an hour or two. I have not gone back to work yet. Feel as if I am not ready at this point because of so much discomfort. I do take 800mg motrin but do not help. Please help me to know what is going on and what I should do.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012