Have sexual intercourse. On microlite pill. Missing periods. Could I be pregnant?

hey, ive been going out with my boyfriend for over a year and a half and we have sexual intercourse every now and again im on the microlite pill , i recently went to a bio energy lady for my throat and for being totally ran down and she told me she could sense something around the womb area as e.g. pregnancy , my period was a day late this time but it sometimes gives or takes a day or too, could i be pregnant? :/
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

A one day delay or even if it is by a few days, cannot be assumed as pregnancy, although it would be the best time to conduct a home pregnancy test using and early morning urine sample now.

Pregnancy will of course have to be ruled out as it is a possibility due to your active sexual status.

You might have to repeat this test with the same instructions 2-3 times before we reach a conclusion, best conducted with a 2-3 day gap each time.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.