Have sexual anhedonia. Possible cause for this condition? Any cure?

Hey, im male, 17 and have this rare condition called sexual anhedonia .. It basically means. Won t feel anything if I masterbate or anything else. I had it once before,it went and and now it s back. I ve been researching it online like crazy.. The main causes seem to be from certain drugs or SSRI s I think they re called, I ve never taken any or spinal cord damage which I do not have to my knowledge. the only cause of mine could be depression which I read can be a cause I think. I m wondering if any doctor knows what the cause of mine could be? Is it permanent or is there a cure? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013