Have sex using pull-out method, started spotting. Could it be ovulation bleeding ?

Hello, I am 19 years old, and you should know I am sexually active; my boyfriend and I sometimes use condoms , but often rely on the pull-out method; and, yes, I know that really isn t a method. I was going to get on birth control as soon as I got my period for my next cycle, but this one has been very strange. My last period was January 14- January 18. About 5-6 days after it ended, I started spotting; after a lot of searching, and freaking out, I concluded it was probably ovulation bleeding. My periods are usually very regular and I was, or am, 11 days late. I took a HPT and it came out negative. Then yesterday night, I noticed some blood on my toilet paper after urinating. I was overjoyed at a sign that my period was coming, but now the next day, no blood comes out normally like usual periods unless I go to the bathroom; once I urinate a substantial amount of blood came out, and it has the consistency of menstrual blood.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013