Have sex regularly. Missed period. PCOS detected in ultrasound. Any problem in getting pregnant?

Hello Doctor, my wife s age is 23, we got married before 6 months from today, we are having sex every night from our marriage bt this month she missed her periods for 12 days and dont get them until now,by having lower abdomen ultrasound we got the report got POLYCYSTIC CHANGES IN OVARIES, Right ovary measures 4.4x1.0x2.9cm in size with volume of 7.2 cm3. Left ovary measures 3.7x1.5x2.2cm in size with volume of 7 cm3.. No fluid is seen in pouch of douglas... Plz doctor tell me is their any major problem in pregnancy of my wife..
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013