Have severe stomach cramps, watery stools. Taken FlocLoxacillin. Am I okay?

Hi, I took FlocLoxacillin 500mg four times a day for 7 days last week and whilst taking them I had severe stomach wind, when I went to the toilet my stools would only come out in bits so had to go several times during the day and I had watery poops so had to change my underclothes several times a day. Since stopping the tablets( now 3 days ago) these symptoms have not gone away. Is this something I should see my doctor about or as the medicine wears off in my system the symptoms will get better?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013