Have severe stomach cramp after having c-section. Reason for having irregular period?

its been 6 months since i had a c-section but i get serious cramping pains in my stomach an pelvic pain as well when i feel my stomach i have different hard masses underneath that hurt when i press down and my periods have been really abnormal a lot of the time starting off with light brown discharge and i missed one month and ended up having my period start the beginning of the next month when i try to exercise or do anything active my ribs hurt and i get light headed what could be causing this to happen an is it because of the c-section i had.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013