Have severe stomach ache for a long time. Have been diagnosed as PID. ALL tests done. What to do for this problem?

Hi, My Wife is having bad stomachache problem.Its lower abdomen pain. Its been happening for a month now. And its almost a constant pain.Most of the times she will have the pain. Night times its more. We consulted a gynecologist here it was diagnosed as a PID. Now this was the third time my wife has got PID in a year.So the gynecologist performed a ultrasound and it was normal. She prescribed some medicine after which the fluid stopped which comes from vagina but she has severe stomach pain. Initially we though that it might be because of the food. But no matter what she eats she has stomachache. She is a registered Pharmacist but not working.
Medical history - 1 Normal delivery, 1 abortion using an Unwanted Kit which she did herself on 22nd August 2012, Took i-pill once around first week of Feb 2013, migraine problem for the past 6 months.

Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013