Have severe rheumatoid arthritis. Prescribed oxyneo, ontario. What can be done?

i have severe rhumatoid arthritis and am prescribed 80mg oxyneo 4x day i am i ontario and am on odsp . recently, iianand march 1st, the ontario government decided without warning not to cover it anymore. it costs over $600.00 which of course i cannot afford. i am presently caring for my elderly mother and need to b mobile. a friend told me that there is a generic form of oxycontin out at half the price. but of course shoppers drug mart cant seem to fi d it what is the exact name of it and where can they get it for me
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013